Monday, July 12, 2004

Extra Dosage of Bad Poetry

More bad Poetry from the stables of Jim.

Farewell to Chocolate Pie

Oh! My Sweet Chocolate Pie
Truely you gladden my eye!
When you beckoned my neigh-
Was is a tear, was it a sigh?
Chocolate Pie, did I cry?
Chocolate Pie, Chocolate Pie
Who is happier then I?
Dear Pie, I never lie
When you are there I really fly
Up above the world so high :)
But what's that - a nasty fly ?!
Shoo it off - are you shy?
Well, I say it, but don't know why?
Chocolate Pie - Bye Bye


(har har)

The following is a lame attempt at the parodification of the classic My Favourate things from the Movie Sound of Music. Truely it is said - Insomnia can lead you astray :). For the Original Click here.
Misc Dumb Things

Code-drops and sources, bug-fixes and releases
Bright fresh-graduates, dreams of going places
Char, interger and hash-maps and strings
These are a few of worlds misc dumb things

Pot-bellied dancers on the MTV Screen
Sonia's Hindi and Paswan's grin
Talks of reservation from the unworthy kings
These are a few of worlds misc dumb things

Unjust wars and prisoner abuses
Broken homes and destroyed houses
Spiced-up reports of WMD claims
These are a few of worlds misc dumb things

When reality bites
When the news stinks
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember worlds misc dumb things
And then I don't feel so bad

(Note: To enjoy this, it has to be sung in the proper tune. Only that releases the true hidden meaning ;)

No comments: